Who Should Register?
Anyone with, DIABETES, PREDIABETES, BORDERLINE, or JUST SUGAR is urged to attend. Caregivers and relatives of patients and friends are encouraged to attend too. The Program will not conflict with your current treatment plan. With up to date information, tried and tested tools, practice and support, patients can benefit immensely. With regular attendance and commitment to the process, you will experience life changes.
Workshop Format: MEETS WEEKLY ON THURSDAYS FOR, 2 ½ hours, Personal Benefits to Participants:
- Manage symptoms
- Promote positive outcomes
- Improve strength and endurance
- Promote healthy lifestyle of through exercise, nutrition and stress reduction
- Practice the use of action plans that work to live healthy productive lives
- Textbook for reference purposes and Certificate of Completion
To register and learn more about class topics, please call Linda Nunes-Schrag, Living Well Program Coordinator, at 301-248-0039 and Michelle Whitmire 301-985-6590 ext.240 and leave your name and phone number.